The Health Bible - Think with your heart
Mental disorders are widespread in the population, both in Norway and globally. There is a rising trend among young people, and suicide was the third leading cause of death among 15 to 19-year-olds globally before Covid-19 hit us. If you take a deep dive into the statistics, there are many people in the world whose lives are colored by pain, suffering, trauma and disease. The costs are enormous 💸💵💰, both personally, for the outside world and in terms of resources. What if money was spent on mental health instead of mental illness? 🔄
The intention of the Health Bible is to present an expanded perspective on health and human existence. Through awareness, emotions and contact with the soul, we can increase our understanding of ourselves and thereby others. In the seeds of understanding ourselves and our fellow human beings lies the potential to create a better world for people to live in 🌎. The Health Bible is an expedition; first we hear about the author's personal journey through a life marked by painful experiences that culminated in her son choosing not to live. Secondly, we learn how the author manages to get back on her feet using Eastern medicine, science-based therapies that view people holistically and inner wisdom. We are presented with various aspects of Western medicine and health systems that sometimes appear dysfunctional, and which are seen in the context of political guidelines 🏛 🎓. At the end of the book, a number of health-promoting exercises are presented that we can use on the path to deep self-awareness and better health.
All humans are emotionally and vibrationally programmed in the womb and the first years of life. This forms our software program that shapes our physical existence and matrix. In addition to the programming from our surroundings, we have a soul consciousness that guides us through the heart .
Every day we have to make different choices, big and small. The challenge can be whether these choices are made according to established truths and programmed ego-consciousness, or according to the heart and our soul consciousness, which can sometimes point in the opposite direction? Soul consciousness is connected to our essence and unique truth. There is no one-size-fits-all ultimate truth, as everyone has unique soul expressions and soul gifts we can serve the world with . We are all connected through our souls.
One of the BIG causes of illness is about the suppression of emotions. Low emotions are about the condemnation that exists in society. Pride, envy, anger, ignorance, greed, gluttony and fornication give us low emotional expressions; .
- Pride – Pride is excessive pride and self-assertion towards others. Puts himself on a pedestal with superiority and condemnation. The opposite is humility.
- Envy – Envy is a feeling in which one does not indulge another person's qualities, status, abilities, reputation, or possession. The feeling can be triggered by the person comparing themselves to one or more other people.
- Anger – Extreme anger. Can be defined as uncontrolled feelings of anger, rage and hatred. Often leads to a desire for revenge. May turn out to be violence, harm and hatred provoked over centuries.
- Ignorance – Refers to a mental, spiritual, physical and bodily state that acquires expressions such as; indifference, neglect, avoidance, gidiness and laziness.
- Greed/savagery— an exaggerated selfish desire for, or the urge to collect possessions, money, food, and possibly combined with excessive thrift at the expense of others.
- Revelry – Repetitive greed and carre to themselves as much as possible. Refers to an exaggerated overuse and waste.
- Fornication/ lust - strong sexual desire - as an act without a spiritual dimension. Exploitation or use of sex to cover up underlying problems. Desire as a band-aid emotion for dark and shadow sides .
"Evil and prejudice have their foundation in division and ignorance." - Soulsister
We have learned that our environment determines our emotions and how we feel. Epigenetics shows us that our environment programs our genes. If our environment is characterized by condemnation, we will unconsciously program ourselves with diseases and early death. Condemnation and stress are harmful and lead to environmental diseases 🤯 🥶 😱. Cancer, addictions, anxiety, depression, ME, fibromyalgia, eating disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, schizophrenia, psychosis, OCD and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) are environmental illnesses.
Mental and chronic disorders have increased in recent decades. Most approaches to these illnesses are often acute, and are met with pharmacological and chemical medications. The side effects from multiple medications can lead to a prolonged course of illness and a downward spiral of health problems. Hopelessness, anxiety, depression, indifference and suicidal thoughts are just a few of a myriad of adverse side effects from the pharmaceutical industry's psychotropic drugs. Psychotropic drugs describe any substance that affects behavior, mood, thought or perception. The world is unfortunately characterized by a deadly drug epidemic 💊💊💉💉💉.
We need a revolution in most health systems today. A revolution that gives people inner strength and vitality. People can activate their own self-healing qualities through soul consciousness, which is essential to learn as a child and young adult. The first step is to recognize the soul consciousness as a powerful intelligence and source of health, healing, vitality and strength. The Health Bible shows us how to create vitality and health from mental and chronic illnesses.
“The world we have created is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing the way we think ”. - Albert Einstein.